Cricket |

google

google anal

Stern test for India A under Cheteshwar Pujara's captaincy

Share this history on :



Cricket - News | NDTVSports.com







Only a handful of members of the India A team for the Mysore game have represented India, but for the next two games, Pujara will have in his ranks Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir and Zaheer Khan - three spots in the playing XI that there will be no discussion about.








Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on :
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

1 comments:

Mobile App Developers said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

Post a Comment